A Smile Makeover Can Boost Your Confidence
A smile makeover at our Saratoga Springs, NY, practice is a fully customized combination of treatments carefully planned to deliver a brilliant smile. This procedure can address a variety of concerns, such as chips, cracks, and discolored teeth, with multiple cosmetic treatments. At My Saratoga Dentist, each smile makeover that Dr. Ryan Osinski performs is unique to the individual’s needs. Treatments can be performed in one or two appointments, or may be completed over a period of time to help patients achieve desired results.
Are You a Good Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is designed for patients interested in addressing multiple cosmetic concerns, such as:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Dental stains or discoloration
- Uneven gum line or gummy smile
- Crooked teeth
- Short or misshapen teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Your smile is an important trait and when you are unhappy with its appearance, it can hinder your personal, professional, and social life.
Procedures Offered for a Smile Makeover
During your initial consultation, Dr. Osinski will discuss your cosmetic goals with you and design a customized treatment plan. When planning your smile makeover, Dr. Osinski will take into consideration your lip position, jawbone structure, and gum line. If you are experiencing any tooth decay or gum disease, he will first address those with general and restorative care. If you are missing one or more teeth, you may benefit more from a full mouth reconstruction that can include a variety of restorations, such as dental implants and bridges.
Some of the more common procedures that Dr. Osinski can provide in a smile makeover include:
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin porcelain shells can conceal blemishes such as crooked, chipped, gapped, stained, or misshapen teeth. They are custom designed to blend seamlessly with your smile. Dr. Osinski will work with a dental lab to ensure that your veneers fit precisely and look beautiful.
- Dental Bonding: If you are looking for a more affordable alternative to porcelain veneers, tooth-colored composite resin can be sculpted over your teeth to conceal minor misalignment, chips, stains, or minor to moderate gaps and uneven spaces.
- Teeth Whitening: If you have dull-looking, yellowed, stained, or discolored teeth, we provide both in-office and take-home whitening kits. Our in-office treatment can significantly lighten your smile in one visit in about an hour. For patients looking for a whitening solution to use in the comfort of their home, customized trays and professional whitening gel can be worn daily to whiten your smile in about one to two weeks.
- Gum Lift or Contouring: Dr. Osinski uses advanced laser dentistry to trim excess gum tissue and help patients achieve a more balanced smile. Dental bonding and porcelain veneers can be provided in addition to this treatment to lengthen teeth.
- Dental Crowns: These porcelain restorations can cap a tooth that has been severely cracked or chipped. It will be customized to blend in and improve the aesthetics of your smile.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
Your smile is an important trait, and when you are unhappy with its appearance, it can hinder your personal, professional, and social life. Dramatically improving your smile can transform your appearance, helping to give you a boost in confidence that can improve your overall outlook and quality of life.
Enhance Your Smile
With a smile makeover, Dr. Osinski can help you achieve a beautiful smile that shows off your personality. Contact our office today to schedule your smile makeover consultation with Dr. Osinski.